2017: A Big Year for LR3
It’s been a great year for us at LR3 Consulting & Public Relations! As we look back on a busy year, we’d like to touch on a few highlights in 2017…
- LR3 helped flip Louisiana House District 42 from Democrat to Republican when John Stefanski was elected to fill the vacated seat.
- Account Manager Lunden Chenevert graduated from LSU with a Master of Mass Communication degree and joined the LR3 team full-time. Geaux Tigers & Geaux Lunden!
- We helped elect political newcomer Dr. Craig Greene to the Louisiana Public Service Commission. Dr. Greene won the race outright and defeated two opponents who previously served in the Louisiana House of Representatives.
- President & Owner Lionel Rainey III was recognized by The Hayride as “Louisiana’s Next Big Thing As A Political Consultant.”
- LR3 consulted on and managed John Schroder’s successful bid for Louisiana State Treasurer. While it might not be the sexiest statewide office, we did manage to get people’s attention with this campaign commercial.
- Lionel was on a roll (tide) this year as he was also recognized by the Greater Baton Rouge Business Report and earned a spot on their 40 Under 40 list.
- We are proud to have Craig Polk join our team as an advanced programmer and application specialist.
- Account Manager Joel Watson joined the LR3 team in December after spending a year and a half working in Washington, DC. Welcome to the team Joel!
While we all worked very hard this year, we could not be successful without all of our awesome partners:
- The very talented Cameron Roberson at Department of Design. He takes our vision and brings it to life (and makes it way better than we originally envisioned)!
- Truly one of the most talented video production teams in the country, Holbrook Media. You guys were rock stars this year and we look forward to working with y’all on future projects!
2017, thank you. 2018, bring it on!